Alice Springs Airport is looking for a friendly and vibrant individual with a can do attitude to join its admin team.
In this role you will be providing professional and courteous assistance to all visitors to the management centre.
The primary functions of this role are:
- provide customer service to all stakeholders around the airport
- attend to telephone and counter enquiries
- meet and greet clients and other visitors to the office
- organise postage and courier services and banking requirements
- general administrative and office support.
You will need to have good MS Office skills including Excel and Outlook, great attention to detail, be self motivated in taking your own initiative and be a good team player.
Applications close 28 December 2014.
Passenger Screening Officer - Expressions of Interest
ISS Security is offering you the opportunity to express your interest for Passenger Screening Officer roles within Alice Springs Airport. Both permanent and casual roles are available. The role offers flexible working hours during the day in an air-conditioned and friendly work environment.
You must hold a current NT Security Licence; all other training is provided on the job.
For more information or to apply, please contact Clara Angraini at firstname.lastname@example.org