As major transport hubs of the Top End and Central Australia, Darwin International Airport and Alice Springs Airport are the gateways to the Northern Territory. Offering a premium advertising environment with a captive audience of up to 2.7million passengers each year (pre-COVID).
Digital and traditional advertising mediums are concentrated through the terminals in high dwell, high traffic areas to maximise campaign exposure.
After a challenging 2020 for the aviation industry Airport Development Group is seeing a steady increase in flights and passengers, closing the gap towards pre-COVID numbers.
*Source: ADG Travel Intention Survey November 2020
- Up to 2.7million passengers per year captive audience
- Major gateways to the Northern Territory - Darwin & Alive Springs
- Premium advertising assets including the Northern Territory’s only large format digital roadside billboard
- 85% of business travellers see advertising at multiple touch points*
- 85% would respond to an airport advertising message*
- 90% advertising awareness in an airport environment*
*Source: 10 Reasons Why Airport Advertising Works JCDecaux
- Business 34%
- Holidays 45%
- Visiting Friends and Relatives 17%
- Other 4%
*Sources: Tourism Research Australia Tourism Forecasts 2019
High definition LCD and LED screens will make your message dance with either static or animated content.
Larger than life, Ambient advertising makes a lasting impression. With sites strategically placed at multiple points throughout the terminal to maximise brand presence, frequency and impact.
6x3 metre weatherproof outdoor external billboards located along the Stuart Highway (great for targeting locals and interstate visitors arriving by car also)
Compliment in terminal campaigns and increase market reach with our airport social media platforms.