Airports operate within a highly regulated environment and special conditions and regulations apply which may not apply at other workplaces, such as Aviation Safety (Civil Aviation Safety Authority), Security (Dept of Home Affairs – Aviation and Maritime Security Division) and Biosecurity compliance requirements. All persons obtaining a ASA ASIC, Access Card or Access Control Permissions are required to sit the ASA Online Security Induction. The induction is a mandatory requirement with the objective of keeping ASA safe and secure for all passengers and staff.
To prepare for your induction, you will need to download and read the guidebook "ASA Security and Safety Awareness Guide".
Site Rules for Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Tradespeople
- Download - Alice Springs Airport Site Rules
- Download - ADG Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS)
- Download - Contractor Monthly WHS Report
- Business Registration Form
- Contractor Registration Form
- Authorised Company Signatory Update
- ASA Security Registration Form