Community Consultation Group
The overall role of the Alice Springs Airport Community Consultation Group is to consult on community issues arising from Airport operations and developments.
The group’s work includes reviewing:
- existing and proposed airport development and operations
- steps being taken to implement or develop the airport’s master plan
- noise (including aircraft noise) and environmental issues
- improvements or changes to airport facilities
- activities from Airservices Australia and the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that may change or affect airport operations and be of community interest
- the contribution of the airport to the local, regional and national economy.
The Consultation Group does not exist to resolve airport or aircraft-related complaints or resolve aviation-related commercial disputes.
Fact Sheet - What is the Aviation Community Consultation Group?
- Minutes of Meeting 3 November 2021
- Minutes of Meeting 3 March 2021
- 2021 Report
- Presentation provided to members - 4 November 2020 (in lieu of Face to Face Meeting)
- Presentation provided to members - 13 May 2020 (in lieu of Face to Face Meeting)
- 2020 Report - Submission Not Required due to COVID-19
For further information contact consultAliceSprings@ntairports.com.au.